Irvine Nationals 2010

Hey everyone, Amber here just stopping by to share how Nats were this year. I’m sorry it took so long to write, as soon as I got in from the airport I was right back to work the same day. Needless to say I have been busy at both of my jobs. Lol. Back to the post. Nats was amazing this year, such a different atmosphere than Indy. In a good way though. In Irvine the pool is outside, the weather was beautiful everything is just more open. Its not as intimate as Indy, you didn’t see any swimmers out and about really. With the exception of day 1. As soon as we(Liz, Lindi, Shan, Nik and myself) walked up to the entrance of the aquatic center we saw Ryan Lochte. Lol. Liz pointed him out I believe, it took me a while to see where they were referring. I’m kind of oblivious sometimes, ha!We all kind of were like “oh hey” I gave a little tiny wave. Haha. Then we saw him again in the Speedo tent not five minutes later. He was taking pics with a few fans. It was a good start to the Nats. Some of the days we didn’t go due to it was our vacations and there were other things in So Cal that we wanted to do and see. We were always there for finals. Never missing a beat. To those who watched the broadcast, we were the crazy fans always waving signs and/or having signs posted on the railings. Two of the times MP had been interviewed, I was waving my fan in the background wildly. Haha. What can I say, I was excited and in the moment I couldn’t contain it. Lol. All in all, the week was amazing and we had a blast. If anyone wants to see pics check out The Phelps Phive and Phriends and Support Michael Phelps Now! on Facebook. Liz is our resident photographer and her shots are amazing! Mine are so, so. Haha. Either way, pics are up, check them out! :)